Indego bike share is an initiative of the City of Philadelphia, with over 1,200 bikes and 120 stations throughout the city. The official Indego app allows you to check bike and dock availability, purchase a pass, log into your account and contact customer service by chat, phone or email.
Indego offers round-the-clock access to public transportation on your schedule. Passholders can walk up to any station, grab a bike and go and walk up users can purchase a single trip at any station with their credit card.
With the Indego app you can also:
• Find the nearest station to your location
• See how long your bike has been checked out
• Renew your pass or view your trip history
• Search for specific stations or places in the city
• Find an Indego electric bike