As we’ve all experienced, there are stations longing for bikes and docks yearning to be free. Indego teams work hard to keep the system balanced for you, but we also know that many hands (or feet!) make it work. Now, you can get rewards by helping Indego balance supply and demand!
Introducing IndeHero, a program that rewards you with credit to your pass when you ride to and from stations that need it the most. Use IndeHero, via the Indego app, to find stations where you could earn the most points for checking out or returning a bike. The points will guide you on your quest to become an IndeHero. The more points you win, the more credit you earn on your pass!
How it works
Stations will be marked to show you the points available for checking out or returning a bike at that station. The more points you win, the more credit you earn on your Indego pass!
Here’s how to get started:
- Open the Indego app
- Press the account button in the bottom-center of the screen
- If you aren’t already logged in, you will be prompted to do so.
- Select “IndeHero” and switch the toggle on for “Enable Indehero”
- Return to the map screen by selecting “Stations” on the bottom left.
- Check out bikes from stations with pink, right-facing arrows and/or return bikes to stations with purple, down-facing arrows.
- For every 100 points you earn, we’ll add a free day onto your pass!
Make sure your heroic actions don’t counteract one another! Check out the “How it Works” section of IndeHero to find out more about counteractions.
IndeHero is available for both iOS and Android.