System Update as of 11:00 AM: Due to service interruptions and temporary station changes, we suggest using stations away from the parade route to ensure you can receive and return your bike! We have ended support at the Indego Rodin station. Please use stations away from the parade route! Thanks!
We’re still gushing over that incredible Superbowl win! Especially the Philly Special. Here comes the fun part: the City of Philadelphia will come together this Thursday to celebrate. If you’re heading to the parade, here’s what you need to know if you want to use Indego!
- There will be Indego stations unavailable or tough for our teams to access
- There will be additional docking support at the Indego Rodin Museum station
- Indego Customer Service will be available to answer all questions and concerns between 7 AM – 10 PM
- A discount is available for new Indego users looking to get around the parade via bike
Keep reading to learn more!
Discount: Enjoy the parade in style with a 20% discount on the Indego ‘Visitor Pass’! Enter promo code: FlyEaglesFly at checkout.
*This deal is good through Friday (2/9) at noon.
Temporary Station Changes: Due to the large crowds expected, Indego riders are encouraged to use stations a few blocks outside of the parade & celebration route. Some stations along the parade route will be out of service. Riders will not be able to release or dock bikes at any of the following stations:
- Passyunk & Broad
- Broad & Federal
- Broad & Christian
- 15th & Market
- Municipal Services Building
- Philadelphia Museum of Art
As always, visit the Indego app or online station map for bike and dock availability!